We know that the covid 19 is nonsense. We have all heard and seen the 4000 patents that started in the late 1990’s about developing a virus that would control the world. That whether we look at SARS in 2002-3 or MERS in 2008 or Covid 19 – that are all attempts to mandate a worldwide vaccine. We have heard about how the whole covid 19 script was written out in 2004 with Gates and Fauci. We have heard how Fauci was frustrated that he couldn’t get the annual flu vaccine mandated worldwide. So, they decided they needed to focus on a different virus. They chose coronavirus.
We have heard about the 173 patents just on the spike 1 protein that attaches to the receptors on the cells.
We have heard how the jab provokes the cells to create spike 1 proteins. We have heard how the supposed virus and the jab provoke blood clots in the lungs. We have heard about the patents that put the toxic graphene oxide inside the hydrogel in the jab. We have heard how the graphene oxide not only damages whatever it comes in contact with but how it also creates a rush of free radicals. We have heard how providing the electron to the free radicals and needing to eliminate the graphene oxide both depletes glutathione, which is involved in more functions than any other compound in the body.
We have heard about the Lucifer enzymes in the jab. We have heard about how the hydrogel is like little robots in the body. We have heard about how the fetal tissue and silicone, and the graphene oxide create electro magnetics in the body that damage the pineal gland, the master gland.
We have heard about how the jab can cause prions which can cause brain damage by folding the TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmation causing ALS, Alzheimer’s and a number of other neurological disorders – last week’s article.
We could go on, but ultimately, we need to look at how to protect yourself if forced to take the jab for employment, although that goes against the constitution and against charter of human rights and against the Nuremberg Code.
So, we have two options for your health and well being.
One, enhance your immune system, increase your glutathione and prevent blood clots using your diet and/or supplements.
Two, ask questions that prevent you from being targeted.
Lets deal with #1 first:
Garlic – first off as much as we will focus on garlic, onions, shallots and leeks are all in the same family and are almost as good. Garlic has been used throughout history in cultures around the world, Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, etc for both cooking and for health. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-proven-health-benefits-of-garlic
In general garlic is good for preventing colds and flus – with its huge amount of Vit C.
Garlic can reduce high blood pressure or hypertension. One study showed it was just as effective as the drug Atenolol without all the negative side effects. Red blood cells turn garlic compounds into H2S aka hydrogen sulfide, which relaxes blood vessels and increases blood flow. But you required about 2-4 cloves a day – in these cases, I suggest 1 clove with each meal. https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20071015/why-garlic-is-good-for-you
One of the ways that garlic helps to reduce hypertension is by thinning the blood. It breaks down blood clots by increasing fibrinolytic activity. Garlic also increases platelet inhibition, thus preventing platelets from sticking to the membrane or vessel wall of the arteries or veins. https://thedrswolfson.com/garlic-natural-blood-thinner/
In addition to high blood pressure, garlic also helps to regulate cholesterols which is usually managed by the liver, although it has more of an impact on the LDL than the HDL. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265853#benefits
Garlic, like CoQ10 and SOD and glutathione and a huge number of other compounds is also an anti-oxidant.
Garlic is also an anti inflammatory. It inhibits the IL 17 cytokine production – which can end up in a cytokine storm if not controlled. https://www.anshulguptamd.com/6-benefits-of-garlic/
Garlic also supports gut health as it is a good source of fructooligosaccharides and inulin support the microbiota or good bacteria in the gut. https://www.anshulguptamd.com/6-benefits-of-garlic/
Garlic is also a powerful antibiotic. The diallyl sulfide is 100x more powerful than antibiotics in fighting some of the common bad bacteria in the gut. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265853#benefits
There are a huge number of studies – and often significantly better than pharmaceutical studies that show how garlic prevents blood clots. As we have talked before, garlic has over 350 nutrients that benefit the body. 33 of those nutrients are sulfuric compounds that help your body create glutathione.
The manner in which garlic supports the synthesis of glutathione which regulates the immune system; acts as an anti-oxidant; helps to detoxify heavy metals; garlic prevents both breast, lung, colon and other cancers; garlic is also anti-microbial (fights bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, including drug resistant strains of E coli) https://www.webmd.com/diet/garlic-good-for-you#1 https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265853#benefits Thus we can say it is of huge benefit to the immune system.
Bottom line: when it comes to this covid stuff, whether we are looking at the “supposed” virus or the jab; garlic will help prevent blood clots; support the immune system; support glutathione production which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins and free radicals.
The trick is….don’t buy garlic grown in China. Grow your own or make sure it is grown in a healthy soil, not a toxic soil.
We have talked many times about increasing pre and probiotics in your gut. Include foods like:
- Cabbage, sauerkraut, kimchi
- Pickled and fermented foods (cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers, green/purple/yellow beans, peppers, zucchini and spices like garlic, ginger, )
- Kombucha, kvass
- Artichokes, asparagus, broccoli,
- Greek yogurt (cow, dairy, sheep, coconut, almond), kefir (dairy or coconut)
- Soy products like miso, natto, tempeh) the issue is whether they are organic; 92% of soy is GMO
- Breads like sourdough – use a potato starter rather than a flour starter
Good fibrous foods also provide the prebiotics to support the probiotics:
- Granny smith apple a day
- Carrots, broccoli, cabbage
We have talked so many times about the need for glutathione in general. When it comes to the supposed virus, the PCR testing, and the jab – glutathione becomes even more important. It protects the DNA/RNA from being damaged; it provides the antioxidant for the huge increase in free radicals; it supports the immune system; it eliminates the graphene oxide; it protects proteins from converting to pathogenic forms – it is all around hugely important.
Foods that help increase glutathione production:
- Garlic, parsley
- Milk thistle, good turmeric
- Beets, bok choy, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale
Foods high in glutathione:
- Avocados, broccoli, cabbage, spinach
As we have said many times, the glutathione in these foods does break down in the hydrochloric acid of the stomach and we tend to lose the cysteine that is necessary to make glutathione. So we often support with NAC aka N-acetyl-cysteine so the body can hold onto the cysteine and make glutathione.
Also remember glutathione does not cross over the cellular membrane – it is way to big. It needs to be made inside the cell.
Also, if your immune system is compromised, taking a good transfer factor may be necessary. If you want my source, then contact me directly.
Now, my big thing is that you can grow most of these vegetables in the garden. That way you make sure it is nutrient dense and not grown in toxic and/or nutrient depleted soils!!!
Ginger and turmeric are difficult to grow in more northern environments and I have tried and tried growing ginger – without success. I am now attempting a fourth way – but who knows.
80% of the worlds sources of turmeric are toxic so we have to be particularly careful when purchasing it so I always suggest getting it from Sewanti – as it is a superb source.
With regard to the second issue, we provided you with a list of questions you can ask your employer and I am providing you with that same list again. I thought it was excellent. You are not rejecting the jab, you are simply asking for sufficient information to take the jab. Copied from another post.
“I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery? Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.” ————————————-
The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information, but you’ve NOT refused…”