In today’s world the immune system is more important than ever….
If we go back into ancient healing modalities, they were careful to eliminate toxins from the body on a regular basis. For instance, in Ayurveda medicine, the oldest known healing modality, they detoxed the body between each season.
In today’s world, over a 100,000 different synthetic compounds have been created in the last 100 yrs. About 80% of these are found in our homes:
- In our atmosphere
- In our water
- In our food
- In our cleaning products
- In our hygiene products
- In our clothing
- In the building supplies and furniture
We absorb these toxins through our skin, lungs and gut.
Our bodies were never designed to work with these compounds and so we need to take extra care to help our bodies eliminate them.
While there are a huge number of detox programs out there, we don’t need to starve ourselves or buy expensive products to achieve health.
- Take a tablespoon of castor oil in a cup of warm milk (dairy, coconut, almond, etc) last thing at night
- Repeat again first thing in the morning, even if you eliminated during the night
- That next day, focus on teas, broths and simple soups
- Make sure you take a combination of
- Transfer molecules – email me for more information on transfer molecules
- Digestive enzymes – you just cleaned them all out
- Pre/probiotics – again you just cleaned them all out
- NAC – to help restore the glutathione
- Take one of each 4x a day for two days; then three times a day for three days; then 2x a day for a couple of weeks
Depending on how plugged up your digestive system may be, you may need to do this a few times. If you do, make sure you have at least one week in-between.
It is a great way that is simple and cheap to clean out your digestive tract and rebuild the four necessary components: transfer molecules, enzymes, pre/probiotics, and glutathione.
Once you have cleaned up the gut, then you can focus on other detoxes, like the liver….
Here’s to your health.
– Dr Holly